By Andrew Keig
Your advisor to development specialist real-world net functions with Express
- the way to construct scalable, strong, and trustworthy net functions with show utilizing a test-first, feature-driven technique
- Full of useful information and actual international examples, and introduced in an easy-to-read layout
- discover and take on the problems you stumble upon in commercially constructing and deploying an exhibit software
construction an convey software that's trustworthy, strong, maintainable, testable, and will scale past a unmarried server calls for a little additional notion and energy. show functions that have to continue to exist in a creation atmosphere might want to succeed in out to the Node surroundings and past, for aid.
You will begin via laying the rules of your software program improvement trip, as you drive-out gains less than try out. you are going to stream on fast to extend in your latest wisdom, studying the best way to create an internet API and a eating customer. you'll then introduce a real-time point on your application.
Following on from this, you'll start a strategy of incrementally bettering your program and take on safety, SSL help, and safeguard vulnerabilities. subsequent, the ebook will take you thru the method of scaling after which decoupling your software. eventually, you'll seriously look into quite a few how to increase your application's functionality and reliability.
What you are going to examine from this book
- advance a function pushed show net program
- construct and devour a RESTful net API utilizing shopper and server part templating
- safe and shield exhibit with passport authentication and SSL through stud
- Scale show past a unmarried server with Redis and Hipache
- Decouple convey for stronger scalability and maintainability
- Support real-time software improvement with Socket.IO
- Handle disasters with a minimal influence to carrier availability utilizing clusters and domain names
- Understand and take care of convey barriers, together with whilst and the place to move for help
A sensible booklet, guiding the reader during the improvement of a unmarried web page software utilizing a feature-driven approach.
Who this publication is written for
Read or Download Advanced Express Web Application Development PDF
Perl Developer's Dictionary is an entire, well-organized connection with the Perl language and surroundings, together with center syntax in addition to Perl modules. Designed particularly for the skilled developer who wishes a reference on hand on his or her table to consult every day, the ebook is commonly cross-referenced and listed for optimum usability.
Ext JS enables you to create functions with a richness that traditionally has simply beenseen in local purposes. From a top-notch windowing procedure to a knowledge subsystem, variouseffects, and drag-and-drop, every thing you must create sleek net functions is the following. Ext JS isn’t constrained to the consumer interface, notwithstanding it additionally comprises hundreds software features thatmake the middle of your software more uncomplicated and purifier.
- .net (September 2015)
- Ext JS in action
- Express.Js Deep API Reference
- Map Scripting 101: A Guide to Building Interactive Maps With Bing, Yahoo!, and Google Maps
- Backbone.js Cookbook
- Clojure for Java Developers
Extra resources for Advanced Express Web Application Development
Js. We start by defining a route called all. We start by retrieving a users id. user object. We will clean this up in a future chapter. all, passing the userId. If we get an error, we return 500 Internal Server Error; if we find projects, we return the projects and a 200 OK response. all); [ 32 ] Chapter 2 GitHub API Our project API is complete but things are about to get a little more complicated as we attempt to communicate with the GitHub API. Let's install the following modules. io/ node-github/.
For now, we will simply display a project list.
Js. We start by defining a function called commits. findOne. If we get an error, we return the error. If the project does not exist, we return a null value. If we find the project, we create a GithubRepo module and initialize it with a token and a user and assign it to git. commits function and pass a list of repositories returning a response. If we get an error, we return an error. If we get a valid response, we return the commits. js. commits. If we get an error we return 500 Internal Server Error.
- PhoneGap 3: Beginner’s Guide by Giorgio Natili
- Vampirsohn: Novelle by J. R. Ward