By Rob Hawkes, Egor Kuryanovich, Shy Shalom, Russell Goldenberg, Mathias Paumgarten, David Strauß, Seb Lee-Delisle, Gaëtan Renaudeau, Jonas Wagner, Jonathan Bergknoff, Brian Danchilla
HTML5 video games so much sought after gathers the pinnacle HTML5 video games builders and divulges the fervour all of them proportion for growing and coding nice video games. You'll research programming guidance, tips, and optimization recommendations along real-world code examples for you to use on your personal initiatives. You won't simply make games—you'll make nice games.
By Jon Raasch
professional writer provides an in-depth educational displaying tips on how to construct a real-world app that's loosely coupled, with every one part equipped to exist separately
By Wesley Hales
Learn tips on how to contain internet garage, internet employees, geolocation, machine Orientation, and WebSockets into your software structure, utilizing real-world examples. If you’re conversant in server-side programming and comprehend the fundamentals of HTML5, this ebook is for you.
* gather a coherent architectural complete from HTML5’s advanced choice of components
* achieve a transparent knowing of client-side structure and the “mobile first” process
* layout, create, and track attention-grabbing and powerful cellular internet apps
* study top practices for establishing a uncooked WebSocket server
* research how websites similar to Google, Twitter, and Amazon shop info
* Use real-world tools for utilizing geolocation, and research the pitfalls of varied implementations
* procedure photographs and different info within the history with internet employees
Über den Autor
Jeremy is an online developer residing and dealing in Brighton, England. operating with the internet consultancy company Clearleft ( www.clearleft.com ), he enjoys development available, based web pages utilizing the troika of internet criteria: XHTML, CSS, and the DOM. His on-line house is www.adactio.com. Jeremy can be a member of the www.webstandards.org the place he serves as joint chief of the DOM Scripting job strength. while he is not construction web pages, Jeremy performs bouzouki within the alt.country band Salter Cane ( www.saltercane.com ). he's additionally the writer and curator of 1 of the web's greatest on-line groups devoted to Irish conventional tune, www.thesession.org
By David R. Brooks
Topics and features:
* Describes the production and use of HTML files, together with tables, types, lists, frames, and cascading variety sheets
* With personal home page, extends programming basics to incorporate analyzing and writing server-based records, command-line interfaces, and an creation to GD graphics
* Appendices comprise lists of ASCII and HTML precise characters, and a short creation to utilizing a “pseudocode” method of organizing suggestions to computing problems
* contains a thesaurus and an intensive set of programming exercises
By Kyle Simpson
With this booklet you will:
-Learn the basic programming development blocks, together with operators, varieties, variables, conditionals, loops, and functions
By Stas Bekman
mod_perl embeds the preferred programming language Perl within the Apache net server, giving upward push to a quick and robust net programming surroundings. Practical mod_perl is the definitive ebook on the best way to use, optimize, and troubleshoot mod_perl.
New mod_perl clients will how you can quick and simply get mod_perl compiled and put in. however the fundamental objective of this ebook is to teach you the way to take complete benefit of mod_perl: the way to make a mod_perl-enabled website as quickly, versatile, and easily-maintainable as attainable. The authors draw from their very own own event within the box, in addition to the mixed event of the mod_perl neighborhood, to offer a wealthy and entire photo of ways to establish and continue a profitable mod_perl site.
This booklet can also be the 1st booklet to hide the "next new release" of mod_perl: mod_perl 2.0, a totally rewritten model of mod_perl designed for integration with Apache 2.0, which for the 1st time helps threads.
The booklet covers the next issues, and more:
- Configuring mod_perl optimally in your internet site
- Porting and optimizing courses for a mod_perl environment
- Performance tuning: getting the very quickest functionality out of your site
- Controlling and tracking the server to avoid crashes and clogs
- Integrating with databases successfully and painlessly
- Debugging information and tricks
- Maximizing security
Written for Perl net builders and internet directors, Practical mod_perl is an intensive consultant to the nuts and bolts of the robust and renowned blend of Apache and mod_perl. From writing and debugging scripts to protecting your server working with no disasters, the recommendations during this e-book may also help you squeeze each ounce of energy from your server. actual to its name, this is often the sensible consultant to mod_perl.
By Craig Riecke, Rawld Gill, Alex Russell
The final couple of years have obvious giant alterations in server-side net programming. Now it's the client's flip; Dojo is the toolkit to make it take place and learning Dojo indicates you how.
In Mastering Dojo, you'll get the entire tale, from simple utilization to complicated idioms. studying Dojo starts off out with a quick relocating instructional that would provide you with ideas so that you can commence utilizing right now. You'll examine all approximately Dojo Core--the origin on which all issues Dojo stand. See how one can modularize your undertaking for improvement and immediately package deal your unlock for optimum obtain functionality. You'll additionally find out how Dojo:
You'll love utilizing Dojo's HTML consumer interface regulate widget process, Dijit. See easy methods to use over forty widgets, together with the wealthy but easy-to-use tree and grid controls.
ultimately, you'll get an in-depth examine the best way to layout and construct a single-page, wealthy web Application.
By Evan Goer
YUI three Cookbook introduces particular implementation styles within the library, demonstrating granular ideas for every thing from easy web page results to classy net apps. skilled clients will how you can create modules that load on call for; generate attractive documentation; and write robust and versatile Widgets, types, and Views.
- Build YUI purposes wherever, from machine browsers to touch-enabled cell phones and backend Node.js environments
- Learn how YUI scales along with your code base, protecting it modular and arranged
- Apply animations, drag-and-drop, and different totally cross-browser UI results with quite a few traces of code
- Understand YUI-powered DOM scripting, occasion administration, and information delivery
- Get a technical advent to YUI, together with module structure, sandboxing, and part loading
- Build customized modules with YUI and post them to the YUI Gallery
"I was once stunned to determine how a lot i did not understand till examining this publication. There particularly isn't really a greater source for studying or updating your YUI skills."
- Nicholas C. Zakas, writer and YUI Contributor